📷#WednesdayWalk Back to office and out of office | 回办公室和离开办公室😎(by @ace108)
I went to Tiong Bahru food centre for a lonely quick lunch. On the way back, the sky looked dark but I still walked slowly because I dread going back. Maybe, part of me wanted to be rained out and get stuck outside. The path was converted from a road not too long ago.
我去了中巴鲁熟食中心吃一顿寂寞的快午餐。 回去的路上,天黑了,但我还是走得很慢,因为我真不想回去。 也许,我的一部分想被雨淋,被困在外面。 这条人行道路是不久前由一条马路改建而成的。
🎶Meanwhile, some music for you to enjoy as you read. This piece is part of Vivaldi’s The Four Seasons, particularly the first of the 4 violin concertos, called Spring.
🎶让大家继续读的时候,欣赏一点音乐。这件作品是维瓦尔第的“四季”的一部分 - 4小提琴协奏曲中的第一首,名为“春天”。
Source | 来源: https://musopen.org/
https://soundcloud.com/alan-chang-563971986/four-concerti-grossi-4-vivaldi-op8-i-la-primavera-allegro-largo-allegro
Source | 来源: https://musopen.org/music/2213/antonio-vivaldi/the-four-seasons/
I passed a Thai restaurant I haven't been to for a while.
我路过一家很久没去的泰国餐馆。
Across from there is a bakery where I had not been.
对面有一家我没去过的面包店。
Along the corridor before I reached a another road to cross.
沿着走廊,我到达了另一条要穿过的路。
After crossing the road, a bit of up slope before reaching the office.
过马路后,在到达办公室之前稍微上坡。
Yay, I made it through the day. Happy to get out of the toxic culture place.
是的,终于熬过了这一天。 很高兴离开有毒文化场地。
I walked till Chinatown to what used to be a food street but now closed.
我一直走到牛车水,那里曾经是一条美食街,但现在已经关了。
Here is and Indian temple in Chinatown. I guessed this is uniquely Singapore.
这是牛车水边的印度寺庙。 我想这是新加坡独有的。
Passed this place that used to be called China Square Central. Wondered if any ex-colleagues are up there.
经过这个曾经被称为China Square Central的地方。 不知道上面是否有前同事。
Cloudy day, so not much chance for a sunset view at the Singapore River.
多云的日子,在新加坡河应该看不到日落了。
Continued towards the Fullerton Hotel.
继续前往富丽敦酒店。
Then crossed a bridge and went into the small underpass.
然后过了一座桥,进入小小地下通道。
Passing Lim Bo Seng memorial which was erected in honor of the man's sacrifice during World War 2.
经过林谋盛纪念碑,该纪念碑是为纪念他在第二次世界大战期间牺牲而建的。
Last road before I reached the club is lined with our heritage trees.
我到达俱乐部之前的最后一条路两旁都是我们的遗产树。
Finally, I reached the club. My friends were playing pickleball. I was to meet a few of them for a meeting later but I still wasn't playing.
终于,我到达了俱乐部。 我的朋友们正在皮克球。 稍后我要和他们中的一些人开会,但我仍然没有参与打球。
[//]:# (!pinmapple 1.29206 lat 103.85385 long Singapore Recreation Club d3scr)
请看我其他帖: @ace108
0
0
0.000
Congratulations, your post has been added to Pinmapple! 🎉🥳🍍
Did you know you have your own profile map?
And every post has their own map too!
Want to have your post on the map too?
Beautiful shots you've got.
Thanks for visiting.
Have a nice day.